I love, love, love this dip. The only problem with it, is that everyone else loves it too and that limits my ability to eat the entire pan by myself. My friend Alyssa makes this for almost every gathering we have and I never get tired of it. It's supposed to be a spinach artichoke dip. I like spinach artichoke but, I haven't tried it with the spinach , because I'm afraid I won't like it as well.
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Alyssa Walker
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. mayonnaise
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
2 T. lemon juice
1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned. Serve it with Wheat Thins, Triscuits, or breadsticks. Spinach can be left out and prepared the same.

Sounds yummy! I am gonna have to make this soon!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so delicious! I hope my mom makes it when I am in town to have some! :)
ReplyDelete