I loved, loved this salad. I was worried at first because the dressings makes so little but, with the oranges, it didn't need much dressing. Paired with the enchildas, York said it was one of the best most flavorful meals I've ever made.
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 1 • Points: 5 pts Calories: 241.7 • Fat: 13.7 g • Protein: 9.4 g • Carb: 22.2 g • Fiber: 4.0 g.
1 small orange, peeled, chopped
3 tbsp crumbled gorgonzola cheese (blue cheese works great too)
sliced red onion (to taste)
2 cups baby arugula and spinach mix
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp honey
salt and fresh pepper
In a small bowl combine oil, balsamic, honey, salt and pepper and whisk well.In a plate or bowl add baby greens. Top with oranges, onion and gorgonzola. Drizzle vinaigrette over the top and enjoy!!
I could eat this salad until I die and be a happy woman!!! I'm gonna make more for lunch today. I had feta on hand, so that's what I used. It was really yummy!
ReplyDelete